Learning About the Black-Box Toolbox
- Getting Started gives a basic description of the toolbox.
- Install describes how to install, uninstall, and upgrade.
- Future directions is the plan envisioned for further
development of the toolbox.
- Known issues describes known problems and bugs in the toolbox.
- Copying explains the terms under which you can use, modify and
redistribute the toolbox. For the full definition see the GPL.
- Acknowledgments credits the relevant parties
and explains how to cite the toolbox if you use it in your own work.
NOTE: The documentation is not yet complete, although the
toolbox is feature-complete (see Future Directions for
a discussion). Unless you are prepared to upgrade often, you may be better off
by waiting for a more mature release.
The Black-Box Toolbox is bundled with a set of demos that gives a fundamental
understanding of some of the key uses of the toolbox. To see these, please see the
Browse functions by following this link:
NOTE: If you use a browser that supports frames, the TOC will be available as
a separate navigation tree.